Belgian guitarist, singer, composer, bandleader, recording engineer and arranger. As a true music lover, his influences range from traditional and modern Jazz, Brazilian Music, Funk to Rap and French Impressionist music…
As a leader and composer
- Maxime Blésin : Organic Matters ( Orfena Music )
- State of time : Boeuf in the basement ( Orfena Music )
- Maxime Blésin & the Bop & Soul Sextt ( Orfena Music )
- Maxime Blésin Quintet : Bowling Bowl ( Igloo records )
- Maxime Blésin Quintet ( Organic records )
As a sideman
- DJ Cam presents Fillet of Soul ( Inflammable records )
- Le monde est un village 7 W/Osman Martins ( RTBF )
- Anne Ducros : Either Way ( Naïve )
Maxime has already performed at : Taichung Jazz festival, Théâtre Bobino, Calvi Jazz festival, Vitoria Jazz festival, Dinant Jazz night, Gaume Jazz festival, Gouvy jazz festival, Couleur café, Jazz in het Park, Festival Esperanzah, Théâtre 140, Botanique, Jazz à Liège, Brussel’s grand place, Jazz at Maison-Laffite, … and in many clubs and halls in Europe, Brazil and the USA …
Maxime has produced credits, jingles, etc, … for RTBF, RTL-TVI, France Bleue and advertising music, as well as film music: “Gaspard” by Eric Blésin and “Pickles” by Manuella Damiens .
He participated as a musical coach for actor François Damiens on the film “Les Cowboys” by Thomas Bidegain.
He produces and composes French pop for the singer Afy
He is a leader, composer and arranger for the Dinant Jazz Orchestra, a mini big band of musicians based in Belgium, in collaboration with the Dinant festival, and which invites internationally renowned musicians.
Edition 2022: Grégoire Maret, Hamilton de Hollanda, David Linx, Stéphane Belmondo.
Edition 2023: Chris Potter, Grégoire Maret, Joey Alexander and Lizz Wright.
Maxime formed the independent music label Orfena Music, structure which allows him to express his creativity without the restriction of actual music business.